Happy Thanksgiving

Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome little Ryan!

May 20,2009
Today little Ryan was born. Weighing 8 lbs 6 & 1/2 oz and 20 inches long. We are all so excited for him to be here.
About 20 min old. He swallowed some of the amniotic fluid so he had to be on oxygen for a little while.

Rob giving Ryan a kiss after giving him his first bath!

Mom with baby!



Little Ryan. Actually he has been our biggest baby so far by 2 lbs. I kept telling everyone I felt so much bigger and no one believed me. I was right!



Our new little family! His brother and sisters are so excited he was here!


Cute baby!


I love this picture of him cuddling on my shoulder. I love this about newborns!



sleeping peacefully. (sorry it's sideways)!

Alta View hospital is sure working hard at keeping their patients. They do a dinner for 2 the night before you go home. It was so nice flowers, steak the works. I felt like I was at a nice restaurant. They also gave me a nice bathrobe too.

baby Ryan 3 days old!










6 comments:

Rochelle said...

sooooo precious! Congratulations! what a cute family you have.

Becky said...

What a sweet little guy! And dark hair! We are so happy for you all. Congratulations!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! He's a cute little guy.

Rachel said...

Great pictures - what a cute boy you have! I can't believe he's 2 whole pounds bigger than your other kids! I think our babies were due a day apart...and little Ryan is 2 1/2 weeks older than our baby! I hope you're doing well with all that comes with having a brand new baby around!

luann said...

So happy for you! He is a very handsome boy! Hopefully he won't keep you up too much at night!

Katrina said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you and thinking you were due soon. Guess I should've checked your blog sooner... He IS precious.