Happy Thanksgiving

Monday, October 26, 2009

Visiting Grandpa! Happy anniversary Rob!

October 4, 2009
Today 9 years ago Rob and I got married. Wow such awesome and wonderful times and memories! 4 beautiful kids and more memories than I can remember. Thanks for so many great years. I am so grateful to spend a lifetime and eternity with you! Rob and I went to dinner on Friday night to celebrate to my favorite restaurant the Texas Roadhouse. While there he gave me a Diamond necklace for our anniversary and then earrings (they were for my birthday in a few weeks but he couldn't wait to give them to me and they matched) They were beautiful! I wanted to cry, and he was so happy he picked them out himself! Then we went bowling I actually got in the 100's I was so happy but he still won! Then we went and got ice cream at spoon me really great yogurt with fruit! Yum. It was a great night and lot's of fun. Then on Sunday in between conference we drove down to visit Rob's grandpa and take him dinner with Robs parents the kids had a great time with grandpa!

Grandpa.

Rob playing with Ryan on the floor!

Ryan, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa! (Just missing daddy for 4 generations)!



1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! What a nice present. You know what I'm noticing about the Grandpa pictures? That awesome pink chair! That would be adorable in a little girl's room. I'm serious.