Happy Thanksgiving

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Justin was in the Friend

December 2009
Well Justin was really excited. Today our neighbors came over and said that Justin was in the Friend this month. I had no idea what they were talking about at first and then I remembered that I did turn in something about 2 years ago when Megan was just a few weeks old. That was it! I couldn't believe it he was in there 2 years later. Congrats buddy that's really neat!
below is the photo I sent in (they cropped it in the actual publication) along with what it said! He looks so young wow times have changed!

Justin A., 5, Utah, loves
the Friend so much he
created his own. He colored
pictures and wrote
stories about the prophet,
the temple, and being
a friend. He also put in
games, a family home
evening page, a recipe,
and even hid a CTR

4 comments:

Tracy said...

yeah for him!!

The Dunham Family said...

Awesome. funny that it was 2 years later.

Carlye Momma said...

How sweet is that? I love it! CONGRATS JUSTIN! YOU'RE FAMOUS!

Shannon said...

2 years later...funny. I will have to check it out!!!