Happy Thanksgiving

Monday, October 22, 2007

Pears, Pears, Pears!

October 2007- So it feels like forever since I have blogged and honestly I have been so busy I haven't had time, honestly I don't really have time now I should be doing a list of other things. But I wanted to update everyone on what we have been up to. As you can see busy! Here are the kids helping me put up pears they were so great picking, peeling, and washing the fruit. They loved helping me feel up the sink and get them ready to put up.

Here are Katie and Justin being such wonderful helpers peeling the pears.

Here is Rob and Justin pealing. I was so grateful for all the help. It would have taken mommy so much longer all on my own.


Oh what a beautiful sight and oh so yummy. Only 25 bottles (1 not pictured since it didn't seal, & I forgot about it in the fridge, and boy was it good). But we are sure happy to be done. At least with the pears.

No comments: