Happy Thanksgiving

Monday, October 13, 2008

Rob is made a Manager!

October 2, 2008
What an awesome day for Rob and our family. I had to congratulate my wonderful husband on a great achievement. Today Rob was made a Manager at his CPA firm. This is such a big accomplishment and we are all so proud of him and all his hard work (becoming manager is comparable to being made a junior partner at a law firm for anyone that may not know what this means). He has worked so hard for his company and definately deserves this. We had a little celebration for him when he got home. Below are some of the pictures of this fun day! Good job dear we love you! Keep up the good work!
The sign the kids and I made!

Rob with the brownies we made him, lot's of sprinkles and frosting just like he likes!


Robs new office with windows and everything! looks nice Dear! Yeah!

The family went to Cold Stone for ice-cream to celebrate! Yummy! (We also celebrated Justin's birthday too, since he get's a free ice-cream for his birthday)!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Rob! That is awesome. Good work!

Becky said...

That is fabulous! Way to go!

Carlye Momma said...

CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU!!! WOOTY WOOT!!! Looks like you had a fun time celebrating too! How cute!

Chad and Tina said...

Congrads Rob!!! That is so awesome! Nicole, thank you for always writing posts on my blog! I really appreciate what you said about me on my blog. You are always so kind to me! How is everything going?