Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Words you never want to hear from your 3 yr old....


May 13, 2010

Today I heard the words one never wants to hear...mommy look Katie cut my hair. Yes Megan was lucky enough to get 2 haircuts today. Her first from her sister Katie, and another from her sweet aunt Stacy, (whom I am so thankful too you did a great job). I was so grateful Katie just cut it shorter and that she didn't cut up close to her head and scalp so it was manageable. I had to keep telling myself she's only 5 and it will grow back, one day I'll look back and laugh, etc. And honestly she does look adorable, and a little older too. I love ya Megan!


The bunch of hair in Katie's room I think she easily cut 8 inches off!

From the back it wasn't so great!


not too bad in front though!



Another picture of the back before Stacy cut it!

Getting her haircut!


The back when all done!



After Stacy fixed it! Much better!






4 comments:

Sarah said...

On the bright side, I think she looks adorable with short hair!

That happened to me a couple years ago. It was not as bad as your daughters though....

Christenson's said...

Oh no!!! I cried when Canyon cut his hair.... it does look super cute, but no more Cinderella hair do's in Nursery!!

Amanda said...

It's so cute! I love it:)

Anonymous said...

That hair cute is so stinkin' adorable!!! I know the shock is hard, but I am LOVING the new hair. Can she do that to MY hair?