Happy Thanksgiving

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Creative Justin!

September 2, 2008
By now I would have thought that I wouldn't be walking into my son and his amazing creative mind playing in the things he shouldn't. But I don't. Here is the latest and greatest invention. He called it his zipline. and he showed me how it all worked. In between all the tape and papers I finally found a way in and listened while he explained every little detail. I tried to ignore that he just used an entire roll of scotch tape and half a ream of paper and remember that he is being creative all right. (And that's good for them right). He's only 5 I kept saying to myself, and the zipline was pretty cool too. Justin you are so funny, I am so glad you love to invent things. One thing we love about you is just that, you are always trying to see how things work and make them better. I wonder if he will be an engineer. Who knows, but for now I guess I better add tape and paper to the shopping list...I'm gonna need some.
He was cutting the tape kind of like a ribbon cutting for a new building, it was so cute.

These pics don't do this justice there was tape everywhere!

3 comments:

Kate said...

W.O.W!
You have a great attitude and a really darling boy.

Carlye Momma said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! THAT'S RAD! THE SUPERMAN JAMMIES FIT PERFECTLY!!! I SHOULD HAVE HIM COME OVER AND DECORATE OUR HOUSE! IS HE FOR HIRE???

Amy Dial said...

That's so funny! Me and Kristy did almost that same thing, but we were like 14. LOL Love it. It's great to take pics and be able to laugh later, it's kinda hard when it's happening =)