Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, September 11, 2008

They're Engaged!!!!

September 6th 2008
Rob's brother Scott finally asked his now fiance' Stacy to marry him. They came over the night after for a while to visit and told us the good news and then I had to prod them for all the details of course. He waited until their 2 year from their first date to pop the question. Took her on a hike up to cascade springs. There is a little bench there that he was hoping to sit in and ask her but it was apperantelly being occupied at the time so they continued on their way to a meadow where he stopped in the middle and asked her. Of course she said YES!!! Yeah, and now we are all so excited! The big day is November 13th in the Salt Lake Temple. I am so happy for them, and offered any assistance with shopping etc. Because what girl doesn't like to shop! Dugh. She said she would keep me busy and I hope she does! I love doing weddings, I miss that job so much I used to help 2 of my good friends set up and take down wedding for years. I still do it occasionally but not nearly enough. Congrats!!!!
Scott & Stacy

No comments: