Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy 10 years!

October 4, 2010
So on the 4th Rob and I had our 10th wedding anniversary. We have sure come a long ways in 10 years and I don't know if there is much that we would change. I am so lucky and blessed to have such a great person in my life. He is so hard working for our family! He rarely stops and puts 100% into everything he starts. Thanks for putting up with me! I love you so much and am so excited for all the great adventures to come in our lives ahead.

Nicole and Rob Oct. 2000! (Our engagement picture - don't we look so young)
Here are some of the things we have done in the past ten years together.
-4 wonderful kids and one on the way
-bought 1st house and moved to current home
-Rob and I graduated from the UofU
-Rob completed his Masters degree
-Rob got his CPA
-Rob changed jobs 3 times
-Disneyland numerous times
-Lot's of fun family vacations
-finishing basement
-buying and selling several cars (upgrading as the family grows)
-Lot's of laughs and smiles
-camping and backpacking
-putting in a yard (first house, that's a challenge)
-numerous church callings
These are just some of our fun times we have had in the past 10 years obviously I can't list all of them. We look forward to so many more great times!

No comments: