Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

October 23, 2010
Today was my Birthday! I had a good one, I guess when you get older it's all just another day!
Below are some pictures of what we did!

When I got the baby out of the crib this morning he had on this hat and this microphone in his hand. He was singing, it was so cute! Then I came into the kitchen to a breakfast made for me by Justin and Katie. It was bananas with melted chocolate to dip them in, Kool Aide, and an egg they made me. Not bad!


Me and my cake!


Justin, Megan and mom. Rob bought me this leather jacket on our anniversary trip for my birthday!


Rob bought me roses! Beautiful!



Tonight was our wards trunk or treat but we decided to all go to dinner instead. So we took them all to IHOP. I love that the kids meals are $1.99 that was awesome we will definitely be going back. And it wasn't bad at all!




No comments: