Happy Thanksgiving

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ryan's 1st haircut!

Sept. 14, 2010
Today Ryan got his first much needed haircut. Rob kept telling me he looked like a girl and people were going to start to call him Ryina. And I did agree he was overdue, it's just so hard to cut that beautiful baby hair for the first time. It took some courage but I did it. Not fantastic he wiggles quite a lot, but I tried and I think he looked way handsome after it was all done! Truth is I probably should have cut more but I just didn't dare!

From the front before!
The back before (you could almost do a ponytail, it was time)!


Back after!


Front after, he looks happy about it right!



This was another silly picture I took right before I cut his hair that is why he is undressed but he looked so funny in Justin's shoes. He has such a fetish with wearing all of our shoes and even loves to wear his own 1st thing when he gets up in the morning.




No comments: