Happy Thanksgiving

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Electric...

Last Night the kids and I were out on the tramp and I looked up and saw Megan's hair. Oh my gosh it was straight in the air. The static from the tramp had caused her and Katies hair to go straight up. I ran in and grabbed the camera because I was laughing so hard. Here are a few of the shots I was able to grab. (normally I don't jump with them but I am trying to do what I said I would by not letting the little moments pass, like jumping on the tramp).
Megan rubbing her head on the tramp.
Wow crazy hair!
Katie and her static hair
the two crazies
Megan again
The bunch

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love it! Those pictures just made me smile.

Carlye Momma said...

OH MY HECK...THOSE PICTURES ARE RAD! You TOTALLY have to frame them! How stinkin cute!!!