Happy Thanksgiving

Friday, August 15, 2008

Which princess are you?

Which Disney Princess Are You?
You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

So I took this quiz and this is what it told me. Pretty amazing.
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354 (this is where the quiz is if you want to see who you are. I couldn't get the link on my blog my computer wouldn't let me).

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh that is SO right on! You are one of the purest and sweetest souls I've EVER known!

Carlye Momma said...

THAT IS PERFECT! The description fits you EXACTLY! You are such a sweet, loving person, it's IMPOSSIBLE not to love you!