Happy Thanksgiving

Monday, August 25, 2008

So Big! But "TROUBLE"





Wow my baby is growing up. She is such a little person now. I love that cute girl. What a smile. Her whole face lights up. But she can sure cause some "TROUBLE" too. For about 2 weeks now our toilet has been flooding over every time someone uses it. Let's just say it has not been fun and an incredibly large mess. And we would forget to get the snake from Rob's parents so we have told the kids not to use the toilet until dad could fix it. Well after it flooded over and we had about 1/2 inch of water on the floor and leaking into the basement I decided that it was time to get it fixed. Deep inside I just knew that Megan was at the bottom of our toilet problem. Well I called Rob and told him to stop by his parents and get the snake and he came home and took care of the problem... needless to say I was right. He found this fork in there. Megan had put this in the toilet and ever since all the plunging in the world wasn't going to help. But now the problem is fixed so we are all happy again. Now everyone tells me whenever something is missing as a joke...why don't you check the toilet maybe it's in there. Ha Ha but true. We love you Megan we are just being extra careful at keeping the bathroom doors closed now.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh wow! I've never had a "toilet tosser"! Glad you got the mystery solved! She's such a cute little stinker, though!

Brooke said...

I can't even tell you how this post made me smile! We have been battling toilet problems as well. A couple of weeks ago, John had to take off the toilet and he found a spoon that had been flushed down. Nobody wants to admit who did it, although I have a hunch it was a 2 year old blonde boy! We also found a color crayon after that. Needless to say, the bathroom door is locked because the same toilet is clogged again and needs to be taken off again (The snake's not working) and John just doesn't want to deal with it. It's really bad though when mom and dad's toilet gets clogged too and mom can't unclog it so we have to go downstairs. Seriously, 3 toilets in the house and 2 are clogged!