Ok so I know this is ugly but I wanted to post this because it was such an annoying week. I was stung above my eye by a wasp. This was actually after 4 or 5 days and starting to look good believe it or not. The first few days I couldn't even hardly open my eye. I guess I am allergic. it was so ugly and not fun. Church was especially fun. I wore sunglasses mostly everywhere I went because I got tired of everyone looking at me funny. That little bugger. I was out inspecting our wonderful fruit trees at the new house and while looking at the pears, a wasp flew out and stung me. Little did I know that there was a wasp nest right in front of my face. OUCH. Oh well I am all better now thank goodness.