Happy Thanksgiving

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Names!

Ok Becky so you asked for others, so here are mine: I hope you don't mind I stole this from you but I laughed so hard I wanted to see what my results might be.

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Josh Explorer
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Rocky Road Macadamia
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): N And
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Dolphin
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): ____ Murray
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Andni
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Pink Water
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Ed Edwin
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Pleasures recees
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Janet David
Too Funny!
What are yours?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Fun, huh! We have the same super hero name. I think you are an imposter! Kidding.