Happy Thanksgiving

Friday, August 15, 2008

Sneaky Kids!



Is it just me or does anyone else have sneaky kids. Wednesday night my kids wanted to have a sleepover so bad, but I told them not on a school night. Justin was in Katies room in her bed with his pillow and stuffed animals etc. We put him back in his bed and explained that on school nights we don't have sleepovers but maybe on a weekend we could. Later when we went to check on the kids before going to bed, I found Katie had somehow snuck out of her room and was in Justins bed. I had to laugh but I also had to wonder how quiet she must have been to do this without Rob or I hearing her. And they obviously knew that they had to be on their best behavior and went to sleep quick because we didn't hear a peep. I carried Katie back to her bed and we had a long talk about being obedient the next morning but they sure were so funny and really wanted that sleepover. The cutest part was that they had each gotten their clothes out for the next day and they were matching.

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

Oh my heck...I'm DYING! How sweet is that??? You're such a better mom than I am because I totally would have just let it go cuz it's just too cute! How fun that they have sleepovers with their siblings! Your kids are the chewiest!!!